Storm Damage Property Tax Relief

Do you have real estate property that was damaged or destroyed by the June 6 tornado (or any other recent natural disaster, including flooding)?

You can have your property taxes adjusted for next year (2010-pay-2011) tax cycle.

Visit the Carroll County Assessor’s Office and the staff will help you complete form 137R.   Your property will be re-assessed based upon the damage or destroyed property, and this adjustment will be effective on your property tax statements next year.

For more information call the Carroll County Assessor’s office at (765) 564-3444.

Download the Form 137R here: IN DLGF Form 137R

July 15, 2010 03:13 pm | News and Resources

Deprecated: Function comments_rss_link is deprecated since version 2.5.0! Use post_comments_feed_link() instead. in /home/customer/www/ on line 6078
Comments RSS

Leave a Comment

Notice: Undefined variable: user_ID in /home/customer/www/ on line 69

Only Carroll County Agriculture Association members are allowed to leave comments.
If you are a member, please enter your username and password in the log in box to the left.