Carroll County Agriculture Association is a non-profit §501(c)(5) corporation that represents Carroll County agriculture as a unified group, including all persons involved in agriculture production and agribusiness.
§501(c)(5) is the IRS exemption classification for agriculture associations.
2017 Board Members:
- Aaron Anderson (Swine)
- Jay Bush (Agribusiness)
- Jason Calhoun – Secretary (Soybeans)
- Raymon Eikenberry (At Large)
- Dean Scott – President (Corn)
- Chad Lanum (At Large)
- Angie May – Treasurer (Soybeans)
- Colby McIlrath (At Large)
- Brad Farrer (Swine)
- Woody Nichols – Vice President (Corn)
- Brenton Peters (Agribusiness)
- Ryan Swayze (Beef)
- John Michael Beale (Delphi FFA President) Student Member, non-voting board member.
- Andrea Brown, Carroll County Extension Educator, non-voting board member.
The mission of Carroll County Agriculture (CCAA) is to promote agriculture through best management practices and to enhance and sustain the Carroll County Community.
The CCAA goals are to promote Carroll County agriculture and develop a better understanding about modern agriculture in the community. Members are encouraged to receive education, certification, and implementation of best production practices that improve the environment and well-being of the community.
Interested in becoming a member?
Membership Form and Dues Receipt 2-4H-2016
CCAA Mailing Address: PO Box 62, Flora, IN 46929
July 06, 2008