The Carroll County Extension Service will be hosting an Open House on Saturday – November 6th from 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. at the 4-H building in Flora. Come and join us for free sausage gravy and biscuit breakfast, view the various Extension programs. Donations for breakfast will go toward the Carroll County 4-H and EH Scholarship Funds. Program highlights will include:
* 4-H – National Science Experiment-”4-H20″.
* Carroll Co. Ag. Assoc.-Share recent events / projects.
* Exhibit Board-Upcoming Fair Schedule and 4-H Projects.
* Extension Homemakers- Share talents through various community projects. Come and help sew a tote bag for Toy Store.
* Homemaker’s Club- Making “Tasty Snack Mix using a Sugar Substitute”.
* Junior Leaders – Service project “stamping” holiday cards for Military families.
* Master Gardeners-Share “Tips for Fall and House Plants”.
* School Programs- Hand washing- Prevent spreading germs.
Everyone will have a great time – looking to solve the puzzle to receive a chance at prizes, participating in the Science experiment, making Holiday cards for Military families and gift bags for Toy Store.
Leave a Comment
Only Carroll County Agriculture Association members are allowed to leave comments.
If you are a member, please enter your username and password in the log in box to the left.